Successful studies at HTW Dresden - University of Applied Sciences: Achieve more practically.
Get prepared to enter the German employment market by your practice-orientated studies at HTW Dresden – University of Applied Sciences.
Main reasons to study at HTW Dresden – University of Applied Sciences:
- Personal study atmosphere: small study groups and close contact to professors
- Practice orientation: practice orientated study programmes and close contact to industry
- No tuition fees: high quality study programmes at affordable costs
- Dresden: safe and open minded, affordable living costs, exciting & diverse student life
German taught study programmes in winter semester 2023/24:
General Mechanical Engineering (Bachelor), Civil Engineering (Dipl.-Ing. (FH)), Chemical Engineering (Bachelor), Electrical Engineering and Information Technology (Bachelor/ Dipl.-Ing. (FH)), Building Systems Engineering (Dipl.-Ing. (FH)), Geomatics (Bachelor), Informatics (Bachelor/ Dipl.-Ing. (FH)), Infrastructure Management (Bachelor), Media Informatics (Bachelor/ Dipl.-Ing. (FH)), Business Informatics (Bachelor/ Dipl.-Ing. (FH)), Business Administration and Engineering (Bachelor), Agriculture (Bachelor), Horticulture (Bachelor)
English taught study programmes:
- Electrical Engineering (B.Eng.) (mixed German/English programme)
- Environmental Engineering (M.Eng.)
- International Management (M.A.)
Semester fee: around 300 Euro per semester (free public transportation within Dresden and Saxony and student services included)
More information regarding application procedure and deadlines: https://www.htw-dresden.de/degreestudents
Further information about all our study programmes (Master, Bachelor & Diploma): https://www.htw-dresden.de/studium/vor-dem-studium/studienangebot
Would you like to gain an insight into the student’s life at HTW Dresden? Then check out our video!
HTW Dresden – University of Applied Sciences
Tel. +49 (0)351 462-2015