The German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD) is present in Georgia since 1988. In 2004 the information centre Tbilisi was opened. The office is situated on the premises of the Goethe Institute.
Special work foci of the Regional Office are:
- Information and consultation on studies and research in Germany as well as scholarship opportunities
- Organisation and implementation of the application process of DAAD scholarships
- Collaborations between Georgian and German academic institutions, consultation in questions regarding academic cooperation
- Cooperation with the German Embassy and German intermediary organisations in the education sector
- Organisation and implementation of advanced training courses for students and lecturers.
The DAAD-Team of Georgia informs and consults you in Georgian, German, English and Russian.
The consultation takes place to the best knowledge. Guarantee on the validity of the information, however, cannot be granted.
Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday: 11:00 – 13:00
Monday, Thursday: 14:00 – 18:00
Wednesday: 10:00 – 14:00