DAAD Regional Office Tbilisi
The German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD) opened information centres in Georgia, Azerbaijan and Armenia in 2004. These have now been merged into a new regional DAAD office based in Tbilisi. Since 1 July, this new regional DAAD office has been responsible for DAAD programmes in the South Caucasus.
Special work foci of the Regional Office are:
- Information and consultation on studies and research in Germany as well as scholarship opportunities
- Organisation and implementation of the application process of DAAD scholarships
- Collaborations between Armenian, Azerbaijani, Georgian and German academic institutions, consultation in questions regarding academic cooperation
- Cooperation with the German Embassy and German intermediary organisations in the education sector
- Organisation and implementation of advanced training courses for students and lecturers.
The DAAD-Team of Georgia informs and consults you in German, English, Georgian, Armenian, Azerbaijani and Russian.
The consultation takes place to the best knowledge. Guarantee on the validity of the information, however, cannot be granted.
Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday: 11:00 – 13:00
Monday, Thursday: 14:00 – 18:00
Wednesday: 10:00 – 14:00